Far Niente generally sleeps a maximum of eight guests (but there’s always room for that extra one).
It has three double bedrooms (two with bathrooms-en suite), and a TV room which can also be used as a bedroom with twin bunks. In addition there is a separate full bathroom and a guest toilet.
The house is fully furnished (even the beach towels are provided). It has a relaxed open-space central living area with a large, fully equipped kitchen. This living room opens through a large glass sliding door onto a sea-facing patio and terrace. A few steps lead down from the terrace to the beach.
The sea views, especially at sunrise and sunset are magnificent, and can be enjoyed even from behind the kitchen counter. General facilities includes a dishwasher and basic satellite TV.
The house is available as an exclusive unit, ideal for a family or group. Alternatively, it is also available as two separate units, each with its own entrance and access to the terrace.
The larger unit comprises the open living room with kitchen, two double bedrooms with bathrooms-en suite, and the TV room/extra bedroom. The smaller unit comprises a double bedroom, a kitchenette with single bunk, a full bathroom and a guest toilet. The bedroom opens onto a covered verandah which leads onto the terrace. Children of all ages are welcome.
A cot, child’s feeding chair, baby’s bath and nappy changing mat are all available.
Parking is provided on the premises in the shade of four ancient Milkwood trees.
In all rooms
- Safe for valuables
- Fully Equipped
- Bed Linen supplied
Entire House (Apartments 1 & 2)
Small Section of House
- Private entrance.
- A double bedroom (queen bed) with magnificent sea views.
- The bedroom opens onto a covered verandah which leads onto the front sea-facing terrace.
- A full private bathroom and separate guest toilet.
- A fully equipped kitchenette with couch, which can also serve as an extra bunk bed.
- Basic satellite TV
Large Section of House
- Private entrance.
- A large open living room and with fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher). This room has magnificent sea views, even from behind the kitchen counter.
- A large glass sliding door leads from the open living room onto the front sea-facing patio and terrace.
- Two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
- The first bedroom (queen bed) has magnificent sea views, and opens onto a patio which leads onto the front sea-facing terrace. It has a full en suite bathroom.
- The second bedroom has twin single beds and an en suite bathroom with shower only.
- A TV room (basic satellite TV) which can also serve as a twin bunk bedroom.